Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 2 Blog Reviews

Lisa Dennard

Unable to comment on.

Lori Robertson

Yes, as Lori mentioned in her writing “First Impression” there are an infinite amount of “social blunders” that one can make in a traditional classroom setting. I agree with her views on the difference between traditional and online class room settings as well as her comment that it is difficult not to think of my ASU classmates as strangers. In “Can We Be Good Without God” I liked your point of how religion is “everywhere in our society, from the pledge of allegiance to our laws.” I thought that your approach to explaining how religion has been a part of America’s foundation was an interesting and insightful one.

Megan Paige


I have been in a situation where I wished that I was better prepared! I was immediately captivated by Megan’s “Classroom without Boundaries” piece. I completely agree with her on the “casualness” that and online classroom presents, however, it is also a much more creative and individualized learning environment. In her writing “Are You There God? It’s Me Megan” I was particularly moved by the statement, “Everyone knows right from wrong; religion just clearly depicts this.” I agree with this statement and think that I was stated clearly and straightforward. We DO all know right from wrong, it’s whether or not we make right or wrong choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment